lundi 4 janvier 2010

specialist teacher

Next year, I would like to go at Mérici, to learn about the job that I would like to do. The that I would like to do later is specialist teacher. I chosen to be a specialist teacher, three years ago, when I begun to work with childrens who have handicaps. Every summers, I work like I monitor in a summer camp for these childrens. I work at Laura Lémerveil. I like to helps this kids to have a good life.

-->
81 words

3 commentaires:

  1. I wish that you will do this work in the future because I't what you want since 3 years. You have the personality for work with people so don't let go you will be good, I'm sure.

    good luck!

    Hélène

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Mericy, it really looks like a good school. Helene is right you will be really good in this business. I hope you'll accept a mericy. Good luck and good blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This profession is made for you ! I hope for you that you are going to manage and to make this profession all your life. Because it's important to make a job that you love.Good luck in your future ! :) xxx

    ..
    40 words

    RépondreSupprimer