lundi 28 décembre 2009

Super Grandpa

My grandfather is Yvon Nadeau. He is very sick because he smoke very much and he catches more disease. When he was young, he was working on building sites like Baie-james, Complexe G, more building like store and cinema,and many times my grandfather was injured. He was fractured seven times his right leg, five times his left leg and one time his back. Now his right leg is more shorter than his left leg. A few years ago, he has caught a bacteria and he could lost his left leg but, we took care of him and he didn't lost his leg. One years later, he did a ACV. After that Yvon caught a big pneumonia because he had a blood problem. This year, my grandfather was operated for a aneurism. The doctor thought that he will not survive after the operation...
But now Yvon have 77 years old and he is alive !

-->
154 words

3 commentaires:

  1. It's very sad for your family and for you..I know how you can feel because my grandmother was sick too and doctors said that maybe she will die.But she's ok now,so I really hope that your grandfather will be ok. :)

    43words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It is not very funny for you and for your family.
    Me, my grandfather is died of a cancer. I like your title because it's real your grandfather is a super grandpa. I really hope that your grandfather will be ok. !!!

    ..
    42 words

    RépondreSupprimer