
In secondary 3, I went to New York with school. It was the second time I went to United States. I went over there with my friends Mélanie Fortin, Roxanne Drolet and Laura Rochette. I really liked this travel. I loved when we walked each evening in the city, with all the building lighted. Moreover I like the spirit of this city, energetic, eventful and exciting. It is sure that I would go back to New York with my friends.
-->
80 words
Hi Anthéa! :)
RépondreSupprimerI went to New York too in secondary three! It was really fun to do shopping at Time Square! I hope that we will return there soon because I loved this contry! :)
34words.
hello
RépondreSupprimerI think that New York seems to be a nice place. I have never been there. But i was already on the westcoast of the United States of America. I visited LOs Angeles with my family
Hey,
RépondreSupprimerMe too I have went to new york in sec 3 :P I have like to visit the city. I have go to USA many time . Florida , Old Orchard , Boston and new york. I like visited all place.
Me too I was it and I really liked to visit this city .We had a lot of fun!
RépondreSupprimerIt is a beautiful city and maybe I would like to return later.