
In general, my favorite type of music that I listen is punk alternative. I prefer this type of music, because it's energetic and intense. I think the most populars groups of punk alternative is: Billy Talent, Rise Against, Advenged sevenfold, the offspring and Hollywood Undead. My favorite group is Hollywood Undead. I know this music group because my brother was always listening to it. Last summer, I seen Hollywood Undead at Quebec in a summer festival show, and I loved this experience. The members of this band are: Da Kurlzz, Charlie Scene, Johnny 3 Tears, Deuce, J-Dog and Funny Man.
-->
100 words
I really love Hollywood Undead too.
RépondreSupprimerI hope to see their show a day with you & améLie.
Maybe this summer :)
Your text is very good & I love your blog !
bye! :) xxx
..
30 words
Hi Anthéa !
RépondreSupprimerI really love hollywood undead to.
In their text they talk about true thing
your blog is beautifull