Every summer, when I was young, my family, my friends Chloé and me, went to Lac-Saint-Jean for one week. We camped in the motor caravan of my grandparents on the ground of the cousin of my mother. Over there, we can do more activities. On the lake, we swam, we fished, we did water skiing, we did boat and expeditions on smalls islands. Often, Chloé and me left to the beach or at the creamery with our bicycle and every evening we eat marshmallow roasted. Since three years, we didin't go to Lac-Saint-Jean and it makes me sad because I like this place and it remember me more pleasants memories. I would like return there with Chloé and my family next summer.
-->
126 words
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
wow Anthéa! Nice text :P It's seems to be a good activity. Me,when a was young I camp at Lac au Sable.
RépondreSupprimerHi Anthéa,
RépondreSupprimerI didn't know that Chloé and you went to Lac-Saint-Jean every summer. It was probably funny. I went over there once with my family and it was pleasant. There are several activities. I would really like to go back there another time. I hope that you will do this trip next summer. Have a nice weekend!
61 words