lundi 5 octobre 2009

Which Is This Sport ?

1- This sport require cardio, agility, endurance, balance, flexibility and energie.

2- In this sport we have to have two kind of shoes.

3- We can do competition with this sport.

4- In competition we have to wear a special costume.

5- More girls do this activity than boys.

6- We can do this sport in solo or in group.

7- It's difficult to learn this sport.

8- If we do this sport, we have to practise very much to be good.

9- We can become the best of the world in this discipline.

10- It's a serious sport in competition, but it can be very entertaining.

4 commentaires:

  1. Is it your sport is Irish dance?? :)
    Eummm . I Think I'm right.
    Continue to dance and you will become the best of the worl ;) .
    I hope you will continue for a long time because you become very good... And it's a good sport for you, you have endurance and you need this in Irish dance.
    I would like to see you in a show at L.A. later:)!!!

    (eummm I hope i'm right!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I Think Is the dance but I'm not sure.. Do You Still Do The Dance?? Anyway.. I've already done the dance for six years time and I Love It. Unfortunately, the pressur was too high. Bye BYe !! xx Val

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think it's Dance ! Because I has to do a dance during 10 years. I has love it! Then I have to find easily.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Anthéa it's easy lol.All I had was that you dancing for several years. You were very good. I have a same background. it's the more beautiful ?! So, your blog it's cool .keep up the good word.


    Marjo

    RépondreSupprimer