Do you think yoga should be a new fitness activity in the Physical Education classes ? I think it is a good idea to introduce this sport in the life of teenagers. Yoga improves: balance, flexibility, muscle strength... But in this text I will talk about two very important benefics of yoga. It can help to reduce the stress levels and it improve the ability to concentrate.
Yoga is very beneficial to get out stress through meditation and exercise. More teenagers are victim of stress at school or in their family. Yoga can help this teenagers to have a best life. Moreover,this fitness activity improve the ability to concentrate. With this benefit, more teenagers can develop their attention to be more attentif at school and get best scores in their exams.
To give at people a best concentration, yoga is the best sport to introduce in the physical Education classes and I think it can be very interesting to relaxe at school.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
RépondreSupprimerI never did yoga, but I think too that it would be a good activity in the Physical Education classes because I'm sure that it's much harder than what people think and it would be different of usual activities.
RépondreSupprimer39words.
I have never thought about this sport but I think that it is a good idea. Yoga seems easy but it is not and it helps you to evacuate the stress and it could be good for everyone because with the exam we get stressed.
RépondreSupprimer45 words